Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Great New Products and a Sale !

Hello !
So ... first ... let's talk about some wonderful new products from Hero Arts. They are Ombre Ink pads (new holiday colours), Layered Stamps & Dies, and Fancy Dies (for a 3D effect).
Here are the stamps & inks ...




The stamps are a series of layers ... you stamp the base in one colour, the next in another, and so on. You get amazing multicoloured images with very little effort !! And if you use the ombre ink pads, you can actually get all the shades you need in one ink pad !
The dies are also fabulous ... they will cut the image and all the little detail elements. You will be able to make amazing projects with these products !
Here are a few quick cards I made ...
This card uses the wreath set and the green ombre ink pad.
I did 3 layers of wreath & greenery, and then add the lovely berry clusters. The bow was stamped separately and diecut before being added with a dimensional dot.
The sentiment is also part of the set. 

This is the tree set .. again I used the ombre ink and used 3 of the tree stamps.
I used the little dot stamp and then added a few clear crystals.
And they were clear ... I just coloured them with my alcohol based marker to make them red !
Now I can use one package of crystals and have any colour I want. 

And here is the tree again. This time I used the 4th layer with embossing ink and Puff Sparkle embossing powder to make a layer of pretty snow.
I even used the embossing powder for the sentiment (also in the stamp set) and it worked quite well !!
Another wreath ... this time I added the ornaments and pinecones - which can also be stamped & cut out with the die set for added dimension !  And there's another lovely sentiment. I love this set !!
Here is a photo from the Hero Arts web page showing just what you can do !
Amazing ! I can't wait to have a little time to spend to really explore the possibilities.

Click on the blue highlighted date to go to the album where I share the process. I took photos at each step so you can see how easy it is !!

I LOVE these stamps & dies !!! They make it so easy to get a multicoloured image and to make large quantities - assembly...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Monday, November 9, 2015


And now the Fancy  Dies.
These dies cut designs that are then folded over. Watch this quick video ... it explains it better than I can !
Click on the link (blue highlighted date) to see some of the quick samples I cut to see how it worked ...

I tried out the new Fancy Dies from Hero Arts. Really easy to use ! And they add a great 3D effect to your projects. I...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Monday, November 9, 2015

In addition to these dies and stamps, I have some new paper for Christmas and winter ... actually FIVE racks of Christmas paper now . I also have put together a kit that I shared in the previous post.
Here it is ... for more details just scroll down to the previous post !

AND NOW ! The Weekly Sale !
It is almost inventory time so I am deciding what I won't be carrying in the new year. Because of the popularity of the Mini Distress Ink Pads, I have decided to clear out the larger Distress Ink Pads. So they are 40% off with the exception of the new 2015 colours. If you click on the blue highlighted date link below , you can see photos of all the available colours. The other item I won't be carrying is the Distress Paint. So it is also 40% off including all the new 2015 colours. 
The sale prices will be on for 2 weeks (Nov 13 to Nov 21). 
Details ... To get the sale price items must be paid for during that time period. Not valid on special orders & layaways. 

THIS WEEK'S SALE !!!!!!!!!!!Inventory time is coming up (yikes) and I am reviewing what products I will be clearing out...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, November 12, 2015

And that's it for now !! Hope to see you Friday or Saturday !

No comments: