Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

$10 Tuesday sales !!!

The sale is on !! Here's how it works. I am attaching the links to the albums. Everything pictured is $10 ... TAX INCLUDED !!! Just a flat $10 !! 
The sale prices are in effect until July 11th. 
If you want something, you send me an email. I'll send you a total and we arrange payment. You can pay by email transfer, credit card , or in cash at our Feed Store right behind my store. You have 48 hours to do so. Once they are paid for, I can hold them as long as you like.
Sorry, I can't hold items for payment any longer than that. I had too many items saved for people during the sale that were never picked up and as a result, were never sold. 
I have one of most items, 2 of some. If they are sold, you can still leave your name. If they aren't paid for in the 48 hours, they will go back up for sale. So you still might get them !
Here are the links to the albums ...
First, the paper crafting album ... stamps & dies.

And now the beading album ...

No comments: