Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Friday, August 12, 2016

RAIN DATE !!!!

PLEASE SHARE !!!
Good morning ! It's Friday morning and I said I would make the call about the yard sale this morning. Sunday shows a 90% chance of rain ... and that's too much for paper, packaging, books, and beads. 
So the YARD SALE will be SUNDAY AUGUST 21st ... and I can start watching the weather next week again. lol. 
I made the decision early so those of you who are planning to make the trip have time to change your plans. I appreciate all of you who are hoping to make the trip.
And pssst ... that means I have another week to dig out EVEN MORE STUFF !!!! 
I will be SO GRATEFUL for the rain that I can't even be upset. Let's hope that Sunday is a day of long steady rain and the fires all get put out.
Have a great weekend everyone & thank you !!

No comments: