Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

YARD SALE

hello !
I have been pricing things for the yard sale on Sunday Aug 14th . I'll let you in on a secret ... there are going to be DEALS !!!
Most things are about 1/3 to 1/4 of the original price. And NO TAX ADDED !!!
The tax is already included in the price ! SO HUGE SAVINGS !!

Here's a quick sample ...
Beads - many $1 and $2 strands.
Wire - $2 - $4 spool
Inkpads - $1 to $4 ... and the $4 is for the great big Kaleidoscope multi ink pad .
Deals !!!

I am off to Staples today to get more stickers ... I have priced so many things that I've run out !
Scroll down to the previous post to see all the details about the sale.

** I will be re-opening in September, date still to be determined. There are a few things I am waiting to hear about and then I will set a date. Lots to do before then so ... see you later !!

No comments: