Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hmm ... a few new ideas ...

Well, I am blogging from home - my computer is at the shop - so this is being done on dial-up without the aid of PhotoBucket. So ... no pictures ... I will have to try to be VERY descriptive !! But you can always drop in to see what's new !!

This week is "COOKIES FOR C.A.P.S." ... I just finished baking Giant Ginger Sparklers and have a pan of Chocolate Peanut butter Confetti cooling in the fridge. Join me tomorrow ... I'll have the coffee on too. A $2 donation gets you a treat of your choice and a hot beverage. All the money raised goes to CAPS.

I have some new ideas floating around my head so let's get to it !!!

BEADS : the order hasn't arrived yet so I guess it will be next week ... possibly later this week ... before I have news of what's new in beads. But I will have Fireline in Frost as well as the usual colours , new charms, and a whole bunch of semi-precious. Can't wait !!!

PAPER :
  • Calico Studios ... 2 new lines. Funky fifties inspired ... martini anyone ? The lines are ANTHOLOGY and HOME FRONT. There are also journalling cards & rub-ons to match.
  • Maya Road ... mini chipboard - cupcakes, Sew Cute, What's Cookin', and letters (Olivia and Deborah). Summer Chipboard Key chain. Maya Road Resist - apply it with the thin applicator, ink or paint over, peel it off and - Voila ! - a design. Kraft - alphabet tags, tickets, library cards with envelopes (super cute !!) - these are all sold by the package or individually in case you would just like a few !
  • Bundles of manila tags ... various sizes ... only $1.99 per bundle. And tags are sooo fun !!
  • Milk Bottle Caps ... real ones !! I bought 200 of these so I have bagged some of them up for sale. They are great on cards or as little shingles on paper mache houses ... on a page ...
  • Kaiser Kraft - photo display ... hmmm ... wish I had a photo ... you'll just have to come see it !!
  • More embossing powders, Stickles, embossing pens, white markers, Tim Holtz Distress inks - more colours.
  • STAMPS ... birthday, Father's Day, Graduation, General, birds, ... more. And more coming in a few weeks. Check out the back wall over the findings for a stamp display.
  • more stick-on pearls and gems.
  • Fun FATHER'S DAY papers ... great for a card for Dad ... fishing, cars, or cook out paper.
  • S'Mores paper & stickers. Scrapbook last summer's bonfire !

I am sold out of Bind-it-Alls ... before I even unpacked them (!!) but I have more coming in a week and a half. They are a really fun & useful machine !!

BIG NEWS !!!!

Starting next week ... Monthly Contests !!! With prizes !!!

Each month there will be a different challenge ... one for beaders and one for paper people !!! There will be a $10 gift certificate for each group as a prize. You can enter as many times as you wish. I will put the entries on display in the store and a winner will be chosen at the end of the month. It could be you !!!

Every month will be different ... a certain theme or colour, a technique, a certain item to be incorporated, maybe a $2 bag of supplies that you can add to and create with. The project may be a card, a scrapbook page, a bracelet, a decoration, ... you never know !!

Watch here next week for the April Challenge and all the guidelines !!

See you !!

No comments: