Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This is it !

Hi Folks !

How could I forget ??! I have a whole bunch of brand new just released embossing folders and diecut forms from Sizzix/Basic Grey. Many are Christmas & winter. They have JUST arrived. I will unpack them today and get them out for this week . Better late then never !!!
They are REALLY cute ... maybe the cutest ones out this season ...
Embossing plates include : holly, ornaments, stripes, plaid, snowflakes, scallops, peppermint twists, poinsettias, reindeer and more !! The dies are "JOY", ornaments & NOEL, snowflakes, an adorable snowman with lots of detail, holly & berries, and a Christmas flower. Really cute !!! Priced from $6.49 to $14.99 for the dies and $13.99 for a set of 2 embossing plates. I think you'll love them !!!
Well, this is it ... the last few days before Christmas. I'll be glad to hit the New Year ... there are tons of great new things and a million ideas in my head so I can't wait to get all this holiday stuff out of the way and get on with it !!! (Can you tell I'm not a Christmas fan ?? lol !)
Anyway, I wish you all the best - enjoy whatever it is you do for the holidays, take time to count your blessings, and maybe try a little Random Act of Kindness. And whatever spirit of the season you feel, keep it going ! Let's spread joy year round !

I will be open Thursday as usual and Friday until 2pm. Closed Saturday - although that may not surprise you !!! And the same thing next week.
Drop in for some holiday chatter !!!

Have a great one !

No comments: