So let's get started !!!
SPECIALS !!! ** Buy 2 sheets of patterned paper and get a 3rd (of equal or lesser value) FREE !!! ** But 4 of the $1.99 strands of beads ... and then choose a 5th for FREE !!! PAPER :
* I now carry GLITTER RITZ !! I have a few samples that I made using it as well as two videos. I have many colours as well as the required tape ... in MANY widths !!
I also have the Glitter Magnets and tweezers - both very handy tools !
Here is a photo of the pieces I made last night ... the left is just an image that I stamped and then covered completely in the warm tone highlights. The left is a border strip I made for a card using 3 colours of Glitter Ritz. I love how the colours DO NOT MIX !!!
Here is one of the two videos I made of these projects ...
* New embossing plates & dies from Sizzix & Tim Holtz.
* lots of new stamps ... Impression Obsession, Hero Arts, etc ...
Here's a few cards I made with the Hero Arts stamps ...
* lots of new $1.99 strands of fire polished beads.
* crystals in the new colours for 2012 ... Rose Peach, Luminous Green, Fern Green/Topaz blend, Burgandy/Blue Zircon blend. In bicones & other shapes !!
KITS OF THE WEEK :
Jewelry kit ... two of them !!
Bracelet ... a combination of clear glass rectangle beads & crystals. Available in several colours. All the supplies including beads, crystals, wire, crimps & covers, clasp & extender, instructions for $7.50.
Earrings ... all the supplies & a photo for $1.99
Card Kit : Mother's day/Birthday Cards.
This card is for a bit more involved type of card than the usual ... a gatefold card with a decorative slide off band. The kit makes 2 cards ... one birthday card and one that can be either. The Mother's Day tag is reversible with Birthday Wishes stamped on the other side . So it is up to you !! All the supplies are included, precut and prefolded for $5.
Jewelry for sale ...
I have had many people ask to buy the samples I have on display. I finally decided to make some jewelry for sale ! There will be a framed display as you enter the bead room . I currently have some earrings using handmade borosilicate glass beads for sale. So for all you non-beaders who are looking for jewelry ... I hope I have something you like ! I will be adding more as time allows.