Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New New New

Lots of new things to share so let's get started ! I will have another post tomorrow with more Bead updates as I have 2 boxes to unpack tomorrow ... so check back for that !!
PAPER:
* Maya Road Baker's Twine ... lovely new colours. Available as usual by the yard but also by the spool ... 100+ yards for just $6.99. The new colours have been very popular ... my supplier has already sold out of many of them.

Everyone's favourite is back too ... Watermelon, a great Christmas-y mix of red, green, and white.

My 2 favourites of the new colours ... Sweet Candy and Dandelion.

* Maya Road has lots of wonderful new things ...
House themed embellishments .. on kraft and transparent, in black or white.

Paper Twine in lovely colours !

a close up of the houses.

Vials, polka dotted mini envelopes, chipboard heart confetti.

Camera embellishments, also on kraft or as transparencies.

* Stamp Cleaner ! This is the "good stuff" , the Stazon cleaner. And check out that HUGE refill !

* New stamps from Kaiser Craft and an old favourite.
Very popular ... sold out last week but just got some more !

These are wonderful stamps ... great designs and great price ... only $3.99 each.

* Basic Grey :
"Knee High" ... really fun !!

"Bow Tie" ... great "man" paper !

* Bazzill "Mac" a wonderful robot line.

* Bo Bunny "C'est la Vie"

* Reminisce "Its a Dog's Life"

* Studio Calico "Here and There" ... don't wait too long to get this one !!

* Great new letters from Studio Calico and American Crafts

* a few new dies from Impression Obsession ...  Buttons and Heart Stems.
* and much more !!

BEADS :
 I am finding it too hard to remember all the prices of the various spacer beads and small findings .. there is just TOO MUCH !! lol. But I realize not everyone wants a big bag. So I think I have come up with a solution that will work for all of us . I am bagging up items that are less than 25 cents each in $1 bags. I have been packaging the new spacer beads that I just received and it actually works out to be cheaper. I can bag them by weight and not have to worry about individual bead prices ... so you get a little more and the pricing is easy !! I have done about 250 bags so far but watch for more as I have time to package them ! This will translate into a good variety of items, including ones that have been too small to sell individually, but in economical quantities and taking up less space in the store. I think it`s going to be a win/win !!
** I will have more bead updates tomorrow ... 2 boxes to unpack !! **

KIT OF THE WEEK:

This week's kit is a nutritional dream come true ... 3 servings of fruit !! All three cards have a fruit theme. You get all the materials needed - precut, prestamped, prefolded - for all 3 cards for just $5. You do have to colour in your own apple basket though ... I just can't colour that many ...lol !! Leave a comment if you want any saved. And if you want them mailed, I can do that too ... just add $2 postage . If you want more than one, it would be approximately $2 for the first, and $1 for each extra one.

No comments: