Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Calendar .... maybe ? hopefully ?

Hi ! It was brought to my attention that the last link I put up for a calendar could only be viewed by ... me. Not really what I was hoping for ! Luckily I am better at making cards than doing computer stuff ! A STEEP learning curve. So here's another attempt ... hope this works !! Okay, it didn't. Neither did the dozen more attempts ... I have no clue what I'm doing. I need a teenager . So I did what I know how to do ... took a picture of it ! *sheesh*
I will get the sidebar calendar figured out somehow before I add the class schedule ... even if I have to ask a 13 year old for help !!!!

No comments: