Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Calendar


Just posted a calendar of the days that I am open through September and October. It is to the right ..............      over there .............. And yes, it is big ! You'll have to scroll sideways to see it all. Just click the blue arrow to see the next months. I will work on a smaller cuter one but for now, that is as techno as I could get !!! It was a struggle ... LOL ! Thanks everyone !

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hi Pam ...
I am getting this message .. could I have permission please ? pretty please ...

LOL, Lynn


Events from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them.