Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Quick Post ... NEW STAMPS !

I just unpacked these ... and they are heading out the door pretty quickly. Let me know if you want any saved ...
Cute little Christmas verses for inside cards.

Christmas & Hallowe'en sets.

Love the snowman & all the options to put between his twiggy hands !!

Great multi-purpose set ... trees, leaves, branches, a poem about trees ...

Wonderful little Hallowe'en goodies !

Cute Christmas stamps !

A great truck ... wonderful for Christmas cards !

I love this one ... it would be lovely done in silver on a dark background.

Santa !

A great wildlife set.

A little Christmas music !

I ♥ this !!

This is gorgeous !

And amazing ! Perfect for sepia stamping with Glitter Ritz !!

No comments: