Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

AND ... I'm Back with More !

Hi ! Me again ! Back with new products.

PRIMA ...

I was very lucky and was able to get some of the new Prima "girl" stamps ! If you want any, don;t wait too long - I have a feeling I won't be able to get more !!
Love the collection ! And a mermaid, wow !

These girls are smaller & come with sentiments - perfect for using on cards.
Also $8.99 set.

And here are some small Prima stamps ... just $2.49 each.

A better view without packaging.

Paintables.
Sixteen cards per package - you simply add paint, ink, colour.
Perfect for cards, collage work, and also the pocket scrapbooking that is all the rage. 

The Tag Pads !
These sold out really fast last season. They are designed to be used with the Prima girl stamps
but would be wonderful for any type of project.
 And a few more small Prima stamps/stamp sets ... $2.49 each.



These "Say it with Crystals" embellishments are amazing ! Sooooo sparkly !


STENCILS ...




and a few masks as well ...

PAPER ...
I had to special order this paper - this is the one paper in the new Nautical line from Fancy Pants that my supplier wasn't going to bring in ... really ?? It is perfect !!! So I had them special order me a bunch.

CHALKBOARD TAPE ...
Gosh, I love this stuff !! Perfect on a card or layout ... as labels, in home decor, on gifts. So darned fun !! I have 2 widths - 1" and 1.5" as well as various styles. Plain, bracket edge, scalloped edge, pinked edge. You get 8 yards ... 96 inches !!!! ... per roll for just $4.99.

STAMPS & DIES ...
A great all purpose stamp set !!

Lovely neighbourhood die.
TIM HOLTZ ...
Mini Configuration Book

Small configuration Folio
The large ones sold out the same week they arrived.
You may remember I posted a video showing what can be done ... scroll down to last month to see it.
I love this smaller size !!

A FEW MORE  THINGS  ...

Great diecuts ...

Restocked ...
Glues !


Brilliance Inks
These inks have a lovely pearlized shimmer.
Still waiting for the Rocket Red.
And one of MY favourite things ...
 Watercolour pencils !
Are you familiar with them?  Let me explain in case you aren't.
The pencils are used to colour in stamped images or anything you want to colour - just like an ordinary coloured pencil. Too easy. THEN ... you wet a small paintbrush & go over the colouring. MAGIC HAPPENS !! The pencil becomes paint and it is already exactly where you wanted it !! Brush gently and all the pencil strokes blend and you have a fabulous watercoloured image. I find paint a bit tricky to control so these were an amazing invention when I discovered them ! lol.
Scroll down to the next post for this week's card kit and some samples I made this week.
So that's it for me this week ... more to unpack so there will be more new products next week.
Please note a change in hours this month too ... I will be closed Good Friday so I will open the next day (Saturday April 19th) from 10am to 12 noon. 
Thanks & please drop in this week !

No comments: