Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, June 11, 2012

And Here are Some More Peeks !

My second post of the day ! I have so much new paper to put out this week, I am putting up mini-posts !! Hope you see something you like !!
Photobucket
Something for the music lover from Echo Park.
Photobucket
How awesome is this ??!! I may just frame it !
Photobucket
More of that wonderful romantic series from Prima. The ballerina paper is from Echo Park. So dainty !

Photobucket
No foul balls here !! Love this baseball paper - modern and retro style !! Photobucket
Can't forget about the dogs !!
  Photobucket
And some more great birthday paper ...as well as Live Love Laugh ... great advice !!
Watch for more peeks !!

No comments: