Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Quickie !

Hi ! I am trying to quickly unpack the three boxes that arrived today. I have unpacked the new papers and will have them ready for sale tomorrow. They won't be in the racks ... it's already 8:30pm  ... but they will be by the cash for you to choose from. I hope to get more unpacked in the next hour or so .
Carta Bella "so this is Christmas" ...so pretty


Echo Park : "Tis the Season" ... I love this collection. red, white, green, and chalkboard black. Fab !!

look at this beautiful snowflake design !

And this !!!!!!!!

love the reindeer !



The journaling cards are wonderful !! And a 6x6 pad too.


 Baltzer Bits stencils ... sorry for the blurriness ... really cute little 4x4 stencils.
And amazing 6x6 stencils. I have been waiting and waiting for the head one ... love it !! 

No comments: