Hi folks !!
This week I have been cleaning out "behind the wall" as well as in the storage room, the back room, and next, upstairs. And there is a lot of stuff !!! (Can you say "hoarder"??) I have merchandise left from the dollhouse days, the needlework days, framing days, craft sale days, giftware days ... you get the idea. So this Saturday September 28th from 9:30am to 2pm I am having a big BLOW OUT yard sale in the parking lot of the store. ( The store will not be open though.) I am unpacking & sorting and here's a brief sampling of what I have so far ... (and most prices are between 25 cents and $3 except for a few bigger items)
* pearl cotton #5,8,12 ... $1 ball or 12 balls for $10
* hardanger supplies & loads of patterns most $2 or less.
* frames, matts, framing supplies
* dollhouse supplies, furniture , even a wing for a dollhouse !!
* books on framing, hardanger, needlepoint, miniatures, beading, woodworking, quilting, primitive embroidery, ribbon embroidery, faux finishes, painting, and more
* ribbon, trims
* wooden craft pieces
* milk paint
* huckweaving patterns & fabric
* organizational trays & containers
* needlepoint kits .... some over $50 now just $5
* locker hooking : books, canvas, kits, needles, cord
* button covering tools & blanks
* wrapping paper & tissue
* Battenburg lace patterns & fabrics
* silk gauze for miniature needlework
* primitive plaid teatowels/placemats
* needlework fabric remnants : linen, evenweaves, homespun
* mini craft frames
* large oval hooking hoop
* huck weaving / monk's cloth books
* silk ribbon embroidery books & patterns, quilling books, trapunto patterns, canvas stitches books, felt, felt vests, buttons, needles, knitting patterns, tape measures, braids, trims, crewel wool, frames
* a few tin toys, bright organizational baskets, wooden tree baskets, spoon hooks, Mill Hill jewelry, thread cutters, needle magnets, ice skating tree ornaments
** DOLL HOUSE SUPPLIES ... so far I have unpacked clapboard siding, wooden floor tiles, lighting, doors, windows, asphalt siding, kitchen sets, living room furniture, piano, pool table, outhouse, wallpaper, instructional & plan books, a wing, furniture kits, mini accessories, a 1/12 scale toy dollhouse kit to fit inside a dollhouse (tiny!!) and I'm still not done ! HUNDREDS of mini accessories !!
* one large tote FULL of bags of wooden items : snowmen, buttons, stars, hearts, arks, fish, eggs, finials, candle cups, napkin rings, ... more more more
* PAPER CUTTERS, HEAT TOOL, storage bins.
* display racks & spinners.
and more as the week goes on ... I'll keep you posted !!!