Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a quickie ... It's Canada Day !!!

Just a quick post ... Thursday is a holiday so the week seems really short ! So ... to match the week ... a really short post !! Next week I'll have photos of the winners of the Challenge, a new challenge for July, a new card kit, a little bit about embossing, and a few of my favourite can't-live-without'em tools.
But this week I do have some new things ...

BEADS :
I have unpacked more of the crystals & metal beads and findings. I also have some new products from Beadalon and new cord necklaces.
PAPER :
More Cuttlebug folders : Winter Borders, Holly Ribbons, Stars A2, Floral fantasy A2, Nature's Messenger A2, Pop Culture Borders, Ironworks, Organic Flourish Borders, Forest branches A2, Frills Borders, with Love Borders, Just My Type Borders, Caged Bird 12" border.
More Sizzix folders & dies : Fall Leaves Die, Fall Pumpkin Die, Fall Owl Die, Birthday Set Impressions
Tim Holtz Folders & Dies for Sizzix : Styled Labels die, Tattered Floral die, Checker Board & Cracked Set (embossing), Bingo & Patchwork Set (embossing), On the Edge Die Scallops, On the Edge Die Plaque & Postal, On the Edge Cutting plates.

So that's my QUICK post ... have a great Canada Day, stop in Friday or Saturday, and come back to the blog next week for MORE !!!

** The winners for this month are : jewelry - Natalie W
card - Rosetta M.

No comments: