Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

DAY 7 & 8 !!

Day 8 ... Gift Tags !!

I was inspired by a post on One Lucky Day and decided to make tags ... but simpler and speedier ... I'm on a time limit, lol.
So I grabbed some tags, Tea Dye Distress ink, red & green Archival ink, black Staon ink, some Tim Holtz stamps, twine, and a few Stickles.

 I inked up the tags with the distress ink to make them look aged, stamped an image in a colour, then added the sentiment in black in. Then I added a touch of Stickles for some sparkle and looped twine through the tags. Done !



And I just realized that I forgot to post DAY 7 ! It was a MINC-ed village. It took a bit longer than an hour to foil all the pieces but the assembly was fairly quick. I like it !


2 comments:

Lyngo said...

Okay , the tags are cute , but the village is cuter ..

pam said...

Yes, it is quite cute. :)