Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Here's to 2016 !!

Well that's a wrap ! Another year has passed ... hard to believe ! I would like to thank everyone for their support ... it's a challenge being a small business in a big business world and it wouldn't be possible without all my lovely customers . Thank you !!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I wish you all a new year filled with creativity , health, and happiness.
Because of the days that the holidays fall on, I will be closed this weekend and next Friday but will be open again on Saturday January 2 from 10am to noon. 
I will be working on year end paperwork, inventory, and planning for 2016 over the next week so I will be taking a break from Facebook and emails until next Saturday. Hope to see you then !!
Peace. smile emoticon

No comments: