Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

new !!!

Hello again !
Well yesterday I posted some samples to inspire you & today I have some great new products that I hope will do the same.
I am sharing a few photos and then a link to the entire album. Just click on the blue highlighted date to go to the album and see all the new items. I'm sorry to always have to do it this way but the photos take forever to load on the blog and there are always so many to share.

First ... from My Favorite Things ... great stamps and dies.

 And then there are a half dozen new dies from Spellbinders ...
 And a bunch of great new stamps from Stampendous ... including Mother's Day, Christmas, Easter, valentines. Yes, really. And the suppliers run out quickly so it might be best to get them soon !! I'm sure by spring, they will be sold out.


 LUCKY CLOVER is here. And Candied Apple should arrive soon. That will finish the new Distress Colour of the Month Series for 2015.
 Cute fairy dies from Tonic.
Now to see more , follow the blue date link ...
New stamps, dies, inks, and tools. Christmas, Easter, Anniversary, Mother's day. Yes, really.
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, December 9, 2015


And now ... I am trying to get  a feel for who reads the blog. I have a counter on the side but I'm not sure if that is real people or robots, lol. Do enough people read this blog to keep posting ? I would appreciate if you could leave a quick comment so I can see if there is anyone out there ... Thanks so much !!!

No comments: