Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Samples !!!

Hello !
I made a few quick & easy cards using some of the new products from last week. Take a look ...
These cards are made using the Hero Arts Clear & Cut Outs die and stamp set. 

This die comes with a wonderful assortment of sentiments that will fit in the center area of the die cut.
This is just ones of the 3 sets available.
The die cut beautifully !
 Here are a few close ups of these very quick and simple cards ...
Plain white cardstock was die cut and a bakers twine tie was added.
Simple !

For this sample, I diecut patterned paper.
I then cut a trip to fit over the center and heat embossed the sentiment. 



Again, another simple card.
 Now ... this embossing folder ! I think it is so pretty !

Two super simple cards ... made in minutes. 

Super simple - very easy to make large quantities of !


For the first card, I embossed the design using the folder on plain white cardstock.
Then I rubbed the green ink over the top of the raised image to add a little colour.
I added dots of red Stickles where the berries are.
The charm is a Tim Holtz Idea-ology product.
You get 24 of them in the package ... enough for all your holiday projects !

Done in a blink !!!


For this card, I again ran white cardstock through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.
I wrapped a bit of twine around the card and added a diecut from this package of Christmas ephemera.
The diecuts are really unique - they feel like canvas and are very heavy paper with a great texture.
I counted 42 pieces in the package so I will be able to make lots of cards with one pack !
The JOY is done with these sparkly little adhesive backed letters. They come in gold or red. 

Here are the diecuts ...

You get all these images in the package !
So that was a quick peek ! I hope it gives you some ideas how to use the lovely die + stamp sets and a few of the other products in the store !

No comments: